Wednesday 30 December 2015

Back to writing.. Last two days left of 2015! People are rejoicing and planning parties.. and here i am, Seeking for answers! Got married on 18th Nov this year.. Finally!! Also, found out i am going to have a baby! Whoa.. what a year! Happiness everywhere! Stop there !!!

      Happiness? Euphoria? Happily ever after? - Sorry to say, its a myth !

I am dealing with some weird issues here..

1) Both of us live in different cities. I am struggling since Mar 2015 to find a job in his city and not found one yet.
2) My body is reacting weirdly to pregnancy, increasing my ESR to crazy levels. I have swelling in both of my feet and tingling pain in my hands, arms, wrists and feet.
3) Doctor visits are killing me.. I am drowning financially. Don't know how to cut that!
4) Lease expiring on 1st march, don't know to extend it or not? If i extend another 3 months, i will have to break the lease and go and lose out more cash and impact on my credit score.
5) I am not able to go out with him much because of my body pains and everything.

I don't even feel like visiting him this time because again we will talk about these issues and i will get further depressed. I just feel like not talking to anyone.. just be close to myself.. I don't  know if that is depression.. But yes, i prefer my own company than being with vain people. People with no intellect bore me.. My husband is very flexible and open and he feels you cannot find someone who is faultless.. He likes to hang out, I am the complete opposite.. I feel more comfortable being at home! I am a loner and like being one.. Sometimes, i feel i am addicted to be being alone.. Its going to be hard for me to live with him and kids.. Because i like to break up from everyone and cave.. I can be in my shell for days without complains!! He loves throwing parties and attending parties.. And i said, i am allergic to vain people.. I am allergic to his set of friends.. whose only aim in life is to party , booze and get wasted. But this is the harsh reality.. Such people can be found everywhere.
So, how much can i avoid them? Can i ?

Dealing with multiple things at the same time... All i want to do is not give a f*ck to anyone and sleep.. and keep sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment