Monday 23 February 2015

Euphoria or Paranoia?

I am back.. writing about him again.. Its surprising that everytime i sit to write about something.. I end up writing about him...Sometimes, people don't
realise how much impact they create and leave on our minds, on our hearts.. I am sure neither will he ever have the time to read whatever i wrote nor will he understand..
I love him so much that it consumes me.. He consumes me.. and i like to be devoured by him.. He is my dark prince, My Christian Grey..(from 50 shades of grey).
I am addicted to the thought of him...of being with him.. of his bodily perfume... of his hands..his hands on me... his touch.. his puppy eyes...
And they say sometimes, you get addicted to a certain kind of sadness too.. and sometimes even that sadness brings out the best in you.. Only a few months have
passed by after what i wrote last.. and what forced me to write again is none other than him... Yes! Its him again!
  Sometimes, you never know what made you feel about that one person that way.. maybe its better that way.. Not knowing why you love someone so deeply..
Because knowing it might defeat the whole purpose of love... And surprisingly, he asks me everytime... what did you see in me? Why is it you who could
see what a mess i am and were able to love me..ignoring my imperfections.. Frankly, I don't know the answer..I don't even know what will i do if i get him..
That thought drives me nuts... What do you do when you are just a few steps away from getting that one thing or a person?
           YOU GET EXTREMELY PARANOID !!! YES!! YOU START GETTING STUPID DREAMS !! ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS FANTASIZING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME !!

That's what is happening to me... That euphoria is slowing turning into paranoia... 

No comments:

Post a Comment